Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - GAME OVER - INNOCENTS WIN!
#65
I'm staying with my previous vote from yesterday.

Vote: RedBlueYellow


Based on the fact that I watched the thread last night after night was posted and they checked the thread multiple times and never reacted to the ridiculously terrible night that we had.

Also based on the fact that when I voted for them before, they didn't even bother to defend themselves. I just seems like they are trying to stay under the radar too much.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Gold - 09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Kami - 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Sol - 09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Shade - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Virt - 09-03-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - by Britt - 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Werewolf - A New Hope: Game Thread - DAY 3 - by OldMcHeadburger - 09-06-2012, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)