Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches
#61
@Magma Dragoon: Thanks, but I think it took me 15 seconds to find a link and download it. The tool's name is IPS, just drag ROM and Patch into the window and everything is patched. I don't think there's an easier way to do it =)

@Mighty: Maybe I should have pointed it out (Dazz linked to the existing section though), but the section icon for Bushi Seiryuuden is a replacement since it looks better on normal resolution. Now we have two sections for the same game, haha.


Messages In This Thread
Too long! Argh! - by Ton - 08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Still too long! - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM
dkfjhslk - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches - by Davy Jones - 09-05-2012, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)