Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Which PS1 Emulator is Suitable for Game Devopment?
#1
Sorry if this is not the right place to post (feel free to move to where it's suitable) but I figure this could be the right place to ask. Shy

Like the title says, Which PS1 emulator is most suitable for PS1 game devopment? The emulator also has to work with Windows. I'm asking this b/c I've been throwing around the idea of making a game recently.

What materials should I also need to make games for the PS1? I found a Net Yaroze SDK and an official PS1 SDK lying around on the internet, would those help?


Messages In This Thread
Which PS1 Emulator is Suitable for Game Devopment? - by Nero1024 - 09-04-2012, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)