Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello World! (I guess...)
#4
Welcome to the Resource, Z.innherz! Hope you enjoy your time here!

(09-02-2012, 02:23 AM)Z.innherz Wrote: Also I really like most of the sprites and I'm amazed by the amount of effort put into them. Especially by the large number of sprites on the main page.

Not sure if you're aware or not, but in case not the sprites on the front page are ripped from actual games, not custom ones made by tSR members. If you did already know that then sorry Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Hello World! (I guess...) - by Z.innherz - 09-02-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Hello World! (I guess...) - by Previous - 09-02-2012, 05:34 AM
RE: Hello World! (I guess...) - by Virt - 09-02-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: Hello World! (I guess...) - by puggsoy - 09-02-2012, 06:39 AM
RE: Hello World! (I guess...) - by Z.innherz - 09-02-2012, 07:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)