Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Good for health, bad for education
#1
Here's some arcade-style poses of Kaneda from Akira! I wasn't making them with any specific limitations in mind, but I did try to restrain the amounts of colors I used.
Latest:
[Image: 2012-09-22_1630.png]
--
[Image: kannnnneeeeeddddddaaaaa.png]
Now that I'm transitioning to more professional work, I want to ditch the biggest flaw my style has had in the past: An overabundance of colors hurts the harmony of the scenes I create, and is obviously less efficient in general - the last few things I've sprited have been ridiculous.

Kaneda clocks in at 15 colors. His back has an extra shade for the pill, though.


Messages In This Thread
Good for health, bad for education - by Pik - 09-02-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: Good for health, bad for education - by mozzy - 09-03-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Good for health, bad for education - by Pik - 09-03-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Good for health, bad for education - by Gors - 09-04-2012, 06:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)