Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Oh, so I've had a kinda small but sharp pain that kinda appears occasionally on my lower left side kinda near my belly button thats existed since yesterday.

Now kinda worried that maybe I have something worse then stomach ulcers. Said hospital that I went to that diagnosed me is kinda known by a not so great reputation sometimes and I'm still waiting for that appointment date with the GI doctor to come.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 08-29-2012, 01:15 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)