Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches
#24
And both were invented in 1951 and are not related with each other, but the EU-version of Dennis the Menace was just named Dennis to avoid confusion (at least the movie). I've never watched anything (cartoons, comics) from the UK Dennis and temporarily watched the show from the US Dennis (not even sure if I watched the movie, that was long ago).

Is he still popular in the US? I don't know.


Messages In This Thread
Too long! Argh! - by Ton - 08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Still too long! - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM
dkfjhslk - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches - by Davy Jones - 08-26-2012, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)