Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I try to design things
#1
So, I have little to no artistic talent, but I'd like to think I can at least try and contribute something, so I'm trying to do a little bit of design work for my personal projects.

My first one's called "Lune," and it's basically this online network for school news I'm trying to put together. I've tried to design a logo that somehow incorporates a moon into it, but I've been struggling a bit. Here are some of the designs I've tried so far:

[spoiler][Image: ZEltx.png]
[Image: LU7ZU.png]
[Image: i5dI2.png]
[Image: CkeVE.png][/spoiler]

I'm really torn on which one looks best, but I really like the one where the L is embedded in the moon. Some C+C would be excellent!


Messages In This Thread
I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 08-25-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: I try to design logos - by Shade - 08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I try to design logos - by ThePortalGuru - 08-25-2012, 04:23 PM
RE: I try to design logos - by Ekoi - 08-25-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: I try to design logos - by ThePortalGuru - 08-25-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: I try to design things - by PatientZero - 08-28-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: I try to design things - by Sengir - 09-21-2012, 12:26 AM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-21-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: I try to design things - by Sengir - 09-21-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-21-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: I try to design things - by Hoeloe - 09-22-2012, 05:09 AM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-22-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-25-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-25-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 09-26-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: I try to design things - by Aiojk - 11-23-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: I try to design things - by Previous - 11-23-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I try to design things - by ThePortalGuru - 04-24-2013, 12:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)