Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Response pictures?
#5
I mean, being made fun of on a forum is like having little scraps of balled up paper thrown at you, and all of them miss.

But yeah, I know not to use them for EVERY post. But yeah, in general, just using them where appropriate (this would mostly be for Lounge Threads that I make, or in threads made by any possible friends (if I make any) all for good humor). I only make these for amusement, nothing more. Sometimes, I make them pretty intractable, and stuff.

Anyway, so far I've not yet gotten majorly bad feedback.


Messages In This Thread
Response pictures? - by Cemetery Hill - 08-24-2012, 04:35 PM
RE: Response pictures? - by puggsoy - 08-24-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Response pictures? - by Orgasmatron - 08-24-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Response pictures? - by Gaia - 08-25-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Response pictures? - by Cemetery Hill - 08-25-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Response pictures? - by gensym - 08-26-2012, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)