08-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Oh man... so last night I tried using this tool on my mobile device, and it worked, but seemed a little too difficult. I thought it might help to add small adjustment buttons to the frame editing (+1, -1, +Width, +Height), and oh man, did it speed things up!
Last night it took me about 20 minutes to make an animation, while dealing with all the nuances of a mobile phone. This morning after the changes, it took me under 5! (Sorry to post this, but it just made me happy.)
[spoiler]
(TMNT: stance I did last night, walk I did much faster this morning)
["http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tmnt/don.png",[["stance",[[42,50,1,40,0,0,150],[42,50,43,40,0,0,150],[42,50,85,40,0,0,150],[42,50,127,40,0,0,150],[42,50,170,40,0,0,150],[42,50,170,40,0,0,150],[42,50,214,40,0,0,150],[42,50,258,40,0,0,150],[42,50,300,40,0,0,150],[42,50,342,40,0,0,150],[42,50,384,40,0,0,150]]],["walk",[[42,53,1,93,0,0,150],[42,53,43,93,0,0,150],[42,53,85,93,0,0,150],[42,53,126,93,0,0,150],[42,53,166,93,0,0,150],[42,53,207,93,0,0,150],[42,53,247,93,0,0,150],[42,53,287,93,0,0,150],[42,53,328,93,0,0,150],[42,53,371,93,0,0,150]]]]]
[/spoiler]
Last night it took me about 20 minutes to make an animation, while dealing with all the nuances of a mobile phone. This morning after the changes, it took me under 5! (Sorry to post this, but it just made me happy.)
[spoiler]
(TMNT: stance I did last night, walk I did much faster this morning)
["http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tmnt/don.png",[["stance",[[42,50,1,40,0,0,150],[42,50,43,40,0,0,150],[42,50,85,40,0,0,150],[42,50,127,40,0,0,150],[42,50,170,40,0,0,150],[42,50,170,40,0,0,150],[42,50,214,40,0,0,150],[42,50,258,40,0,0,150],[42,50,300,40,0,0,150],[42,50,342,40,0,0,150],[42,50,384,40,0,0,150]]],["walk",[[42,53,1,93,0,0,150],[42,53,43,93,0,0,150],[42,53,85,93,0,0,150],[42,53,126,93,0,0,150],[42,53,166,93,0,0,150],[42,53,207,93,0,0,150],[42,53,247,93,0,0,150],[42,53,287,93,0,0,150],[42,53,328,93,0,0,150],[42,53,371,93,0,0,150]]]]]
[/spoiler]

