Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

(PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection
#3
(08-24-2012, 02:55 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Generally we don't make topics until we're showing something off, so I'll give you til tonight to post something before I close the topic.

That said, woo-hoo! I can't wait!

http://i.imgur.com/bmwL9.png

Just a taste of some odds and ends I'm wrapping up right now. Character sprites are very close to being done and next will be enemies and battle backgrounds, which I'm quite happy to do.

I'll post another update soon.


Messages In This Thread
(PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Cat Slobber - 08-24-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 08-24-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Cat Slobber - 08-24-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 08-24-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 09-14-2012, 12:53 AM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 09-14-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 09-15-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 09-30-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 10-01-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 10-03-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: (PSP) FFIV: Complete Collection - by Ton - 10-13-2012, 11:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)