Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Oh okay, my bad. I guess I have to try to pay more attention. Shocked
Well, the shrunken sheets you showed me before looked good... I just know you said you were having trouble with other sheets or something so I thought I'd suggest that. But yeah uh, as long as they're not 80k pixels wide or anything then I'm sure however you organize them is fine. So I'll just leave it at that I suppose. Sorry about my nonsensical jabbering.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Garamonde - 08-23-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)