[spoiler='tldr: Vote: CrapyBlueLuigi]Kitsu was AMAZINGLY BUSY with learning new programming languages, writing design documents, and SUDDEN REAL LIFE ISSUES, when she heard a sound. It was the Skype bleep, informing Kitsu that someone had just messaged her.
She switched to the Skype tab to check it out; next to Crapy's name was an orange circle containing the number 1. Somewhat wary, Kitsu clicked the name and was greeted by a rather short, kind of funny message. It read:
Confused that her friend would want to get himself banned from EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SPRITING SITE, Kitsu responded with a simple "s-sure" and logged in to tSRC to post her vote.[/spoiler]
BTW
Aforementioned SUDDEN REAL LIFE ISSUES are probably going to make me a bit too busy to continue participating in this game after tonight. I must regretfully resign my position. Sorry, SoL, but I guess I won't be exploding or shot with a Shadow Driver this time around. Good luck to my fellows in game!
She switched to the Skype tab to check it out; next to Crapy's name was an orange circle containing the number 1. Somewhat wary, Kitsu clicked the name and was greeted by a rather short, kind of funny message. It read:
CrapyBlueLuigi Wrote:hey kitsu
could you go vote me in the werewolf thread
Confused that her friend would want to get himself banned from EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SPRITING SITE, Kitsu responded with a simple "s-sure" and logged in to tSRC to post her vote.[/spoiler]
BTW
Aforementioned SUDDEN REAL LIFE ISSUES are probably going to make me a bit too busy to continue participating in this game after tonight. I must regretfully resign my position. Sorry, SoL, but I guess I won't be exploding or shot with a Shadow Driver this time around. Good luck to my fellows in game!

