Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
After some really troublesome searching and debugging and testing and stuff, I've ended up just splitting the sheet into halves and then putting it together in GIMP. Then I can split up the animations like with the Lunkhead sheet.

Thing is, the walk animation takes up more than half the sheet, so unfortunately I won't be able to split it up into more than 2 sheets, even though there are originally 4 sheets. Therefore the images will be larger than I'd like, since the plan was to split it up so that we essentially have the original sheets, organised. I suppose that's the price for organisation though.

So yeah, if we have no further requirements I guess I can start re-submitting now. I'd upload examples to show what I've got but they're really massive. Although I guess if you really want I can just make scaled down versions to show you the gist.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-21-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)