Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting!
#1
Neutral 
Hi all, I just signed almost here. Several months ago the spriting start in this, and would like to leave something to give me your opinion. For now only Pokemon (I have more facts but I got bored having to write all XD)
Without more words I leave:

Riolu Poke-SS, sprite sheet demo

Poochyena Poke-SS

Riolu Pixel-Art Poke-SS

Postscript. Poke-SS (pokemon spriting style), it's my style, fourth in the number of people we take care of the

Extra:
Damaged Namekian LSWS

Credits to: Wikidex

Hope you like it! Big Grin.


Messages In This Thread
Spriting! - by Felixthespriter - 08-21-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Spriting! - by Hoeloe - 08-21-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Spriting! - by Gors - 08-21-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Spriting! - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-21-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Spriting! - by Goemar - 08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Spriting! - by Cobalt Blue - 08-22-2012, 01:43 AM
RE: Spriting! - by Virt - 08-22-2012, 05:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)