Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up!
(08-21-2012, 06:29 AM)Deathbringer Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 06:20 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Those sprites were made by someone who has never seen a Tom and Jerry toon.
I think it's supposed to be that one black cat that's in some of the shorts, he talks, usually seen eating out of a trash can, I can't be the only one who realized that.

The top line looks like the black cat (I think he's called Butch, but might be wrong) but after that it looks like Tom. So they look like 2 different enemies (or an enemy and Tom).


Messages In This Thread
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Ton - 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Goemar - 08-21-2012, 06:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)