Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so
#9
(08-20-2012, 05:30 PM)Previous Wrote: Hello friends

I'm dead

You died ripping sprites from a game you don't even like.
What a pity.

R.I.P Previous, he was a cool guy I guess.


Messages In This Thread
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Previous - 08-13-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Previous - 08-14-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Previous - 08-15-2012, 03:16 AM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Previous - 08-15-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Previous - 08-20-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Masamune - 08-20-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragin or so - by Dazz - 08-23-2012, 03:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)