Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
That looks brilliant. Big Grin
And uhh... how many sheets was it made up of originally...? I'm not sure if I can offer much in the way or suggestions about this but maybe you could do it the same way? And if not, either split them by action or just make them part 1, 2, etc.? It's hard to tell without seeing them for myself but, yeah that's pretty much all I can say for the moment.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Garamonde - 08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)