Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
There you have it. Organised and aligned. And no, I didn't draw the line over the frames, I actually increased the height by a pixel so that it's just touching the bottom. And now that the animations are "paragraphed" the lines are also just touching the top of the animations below them, so people can know the height of the frames. With a little counting and division they can also know the width of each frame, of course I could also put lines for that but then each frame would be in a box and I'm not sure if that would look too nice.
In any case the sheet is now usable for animation Big Grin

I have to come back to this question though: what do I do with large sheets (which are originally multiple sheets)? Do you want me to split them up, and if so, how?


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-20-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)