Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
(08-15-2012, 05:45 PM)Trollerskates Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 05:38 PM)Clown Prince of Crime Wrote: DK Jr. but have noticed the original SMK is the only game he was in
http://www.mariowiki.com/Donkey_Kong_Jr.

he's in a lot of games.
I meant Mario Kart games. Sorry, I kinda worded that wrong by not specifying. ^^;

But, ya, obviously he's been in other games, since he was the titular character of his debut game. Though, in general, I think the last time he was seen was Game & Watch Gallery 4. And the last time he was playable was the N64 Mario Tennis.


Messages In This Thread
RE: "New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF] - by Fanciful Dancing Star - 08-16-2012, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)