Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy 2 (iOS)
#6
I feel bad saying this but the .MP3 archive has 128 KBPS files like yours did and I don't know if that affected the sound quality or not so I think I'm going to play it safe and upload the .WAVs. Sick
But, the .WAV archive is way too large and will have to be split up until each part is under 30MB. Once you do that I can upload your sounds. Smile
Sorry for all the trouble and waiting!!


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by canasniimehugh - 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by canasniimehugh - 07-04-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by Garamonde - 07-04-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by canasniimehugh - 07-04-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by canasniimehugh - 07-29-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by Garamonde - 08-15-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by canasniimehugh - 08-15-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by Garamonde - 08-15-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Final Fantasy 2 (iOS) - by Garamonde - 10-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)