Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Computer issues
#1
So yesterday morning my Dad logged onto the computer and absolutely everything on it was gone. He is working to get them back, but it's going kind of slowly, and he is on the computer practically 24/7 now, so I will not be on TSR much if at all for a while. We also cant download anything at the moment, so I cant get Skype back yet.
----------------------------
EDIT: If anyone who was on Skype has or can find any of the stuff I posted, please post it here, because I doubt I will be able to get it back.


Messages In This Thread
Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-13-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Computer issues - by puggsoy - 08-13-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Vipershark - 08-13-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-13-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Vipershark - 08-13-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-13-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Vipershark - 08-13-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-13-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Vipershark - 08-13-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Vipershark - 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-14-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Computer issues - by Zadaben - 08-25-2012, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)