Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

List of Known File Formats
#1
I didn't see anything like this in this section at all, so I thought I could start it.

This list here will contain all the known sound file extensions, separated by videogame consoles, and its corresponding converters.

Since I have no knowledge about sound ripping, I'll need help from seasoned rippers. This way, we'll have a quick, accessible list and make ripping progress faster. Post the file extensions, which console uses it and its converter.



Known File Formats
(recommended converter in parenthesis)

Nintendo DS
Computer
Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Wii


Messages In This Thread
List of Known File Formats - by Gors - 08-13-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by puggsoy - 08-13-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by Garamonde - 10-09-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by puggsoy - 10-10-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by Garamonde - 10-10-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by puggsoy - 10-11-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by Garamonde - 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by Garamonde - 10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by puggsoy - 10-18-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by John2k4 - 08-08-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: List of Known File Formats - by TGE - 08-13-2013, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)