Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Virtuaboy123 [Image: wipw.png]
29.73%
11 29.73%
Christ2ManyBalls [Image: fUYBi.png]
37.84%
14 37.84%
Gaia [Image: 24q4pbc.png]
2.70%
1 2.70%
Keiang [Image: 2vb8pax.png]
13.51%
5 13.51%
CrappyBlueLuigi [Image: LFkxX.png]
2.70%
1 2.70%
Sevenstitch [Image: umi7th.png]
0%
0 0%
MegaMario123 [Image: megamanxscale13.png]
0%
0 0%
PixelPixie [Image: vryayo.jpg]
2.70%
1 2.70%
Hiynastrike [Image: jbbtthunmG6uw.png]
2.70%
1 2.70%
Mighty Jetters [Image: ve4BB.png]
2.70%
1 2.70%
Faeldspr [Image: AT-STFinal.png]
0%
0 0%
Trollerskates [Image: PZAKg.png]
5.41%
2 5.41%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ROUND 1: Steal This Sprite (Voting)
#5
okay I voted for the sprite that I felt was the most useful re imagining

also I know a lot of you guys already know who made which entries but it still seems kinda wrong to put the names of the contestants by each entry

also also you should post the guidelines of the compo in this thread so we know what exactly the criteria for rating the entries is

also(x3) when you said that this is "round one" I hope you didn't mean that there would be a round two (*of voting)
this only needs one round


Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND 1: Steal This Sprite (Voting) - by Zac - 08-13-2012, 02:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)