08-11-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm not gonna fucking quote all those things most of you scums here said about ASE. I'd like to stop and take a moment to say..
![[Image: 23642717.jpg]](http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23642717.jpg)
.. and hi, I am Karate Cat, SMWASE's 2# member, and very second administartor. Go ahead, say something bad about ASE. I don't understand why you people fall for other people's crap being wonderful and out of this world, and not a project like ours that we took time and hard work on. Tisk tisk tisk.
Well, that is all. Au revoir!
![[Image: 23642717.jpg]](http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23642717.jpg)
.. and hi, I am Karate Cat, SMWASE's 2# member, and very second administartor. Go ahead, say something bad about ASE. I don't understand why you people fall for other people's crap being wonderful and out of this world, and not a project like ours that we took time and hard work on. Tisk tisk tisk.
Well, that is all. Au revoir!

