Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12)
#99
Alright, this is honestly starting to tick me off a bit.

[Image: umi5th.png]

[Image: umi-tsrproj4threv.png]

The face is driving me crazy. I just cannot seem to cram a whole face into that little portion
of space. Moving the head and giving cheeks seems to have made it worse. She went from
a cute minimal face to bulldog real fast.

Mr. Skeleton, your somewhat vague critique has left me a little confused. I assume your problem
is with the left knee? In any case, I changed it anyway.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12) - by Sevenstitch - 08-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)