08-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks MJ
Yeah it's not often that I get this hyped about anything really, I think the fact that it was so difficult to get to this point amplified the satisfaction.
Plus, something just happened that sunk my heart slightly and then set it afloat straight away. I tried ripping the loading screen graphics, and I got a file like this:
[SPOILER=Omigod that's ugly]
![[Image: i4TZz85tIwmV1.png]](http://i.minus.com/i4TZz85tIwmV1.png)
[/SPOILER]
Looks a lot like what icetigris got. But again, when I opened it in GIMP:
[SPOILER=Yeah that's what I'm talking about]
![[Image: ibpD3ODmYwRJbg.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibpD3ODmYwRJbg.png)
[/SPOILER]
I was expecting the black to go away, but just look at the other differences. Those weird glitchy colours by his hair are all gone, and just look at that glow on the feather. Seriously I don't know how this is happening but I'm loving it.
Yeah it's not often that I get this hyped about anything really, I think the fact that it was so difficult to get to this point amplified the satisfaction.Plus, something just happened that sunk my heart slightly and then set it afloat straight away. I tried ripping the loading screen graphics, and I got a file like this:
[SPOILER=Omigod that's ugly]
![[Image: i4TZz85tIwmV1.png]](http://i.minus.com/i4TZz85tIwmV1.png)
[/SPOILER]
Looks a lot like what icetigris got. But again, when I opened it in GIMP:
[SPOILER=Yeah that's what I'm talking about]
![[Image: ibpD3ODmYwRJbg.png]](http://i.minus.com/ibpD3ODmYwRJbg.png)
[/SPOILER]
I was expecting the black to go away, but just look at the other differences. Those weird glitchy colours by his hair are all gone, and just look at that glow on the feather. Seriously I don't know how this is happening but I'm loving it.

