Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Black Wolf's Harvest Moon rips
#7
(08-08-2012, 10:50 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [Image: iG9ZE94sMPhGK.png]

- I suggest you don't describe obvious things, people can see the difference between sprites and portraits
- "Credit me if you like" is also unneccessary, if they really like your sheet they will do it without a reminder

Besides that, good rip =)

Hay you here? I've been elsewhere sorry if I missed a comment! Thanks
for your comment! I'm new but trying to get better!


Messages In This Thread
Black Wolf's Harvest Moon rips - by Black Wolf - 08-08-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Manna Sprites! - by Previous - 08-08-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Black Wolf's Harvest Moon rips - by Black Wolf - 08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Black Wolf's Harvest Moon rips - by Garamonde - 08-15-2012, 12:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)