08-08-2012, 08:57 AM
i would ask the fine folks over at http://facepunchstudios.com
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games.
|
|
08-08-2012, 08:57 AM
i would ask the fine folks over at http://facepunchstudios.com
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Uikri - 07-28-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Uikri - 08-06-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Garamonde - 08-06-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Uikri - 08-08-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Goemar - 08-08-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Uikri - 08-11-2012, 06:41 AM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 08-08-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: Where can I learn to rip models? Specifically from the Metroid Prime games. - by Goemar - 08-08-2012, 06:53 PM
|