Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zoomers (Metroid)
#5
Okay.

So, I have a small sheet that has SM Sprites and my Sprites
I redid that zoomer that I posted earlier, and I think it looks MUCH better, but in my opinion, IT HAS TOO MANY COLORS!!!
I tried to fix the pillow shading factor.

I don't think I have quite gotten a SM-style sprite quite yet (due to the colors). It looks kinda outta place to me.

Any better?


Attached Files
.bmp   Newzoomer+comparison.bmp (Size: 150.49 KB / Downloads: 373)


Messages In This Thread
Zoomers (Metroid) - by TwilightSamus - 11-11-2008, 01:05 PM
RE: Zoomers (Metroid) - by Gors - 11-11-2008, 03:10 PM
RE: Zoomers (Metroid) - by TwilightSamus - 11-11-2008, 04:03 PM
RE: Zoomers (Metroid) - by Miles07 - 11-12-2008, 02:03 AM
RE: Zoomers (Metroid) - by TwilightSamus - 11-13-2008, 04:20 PM
RE: Zoomers (Metroid) - by Miles07 - 11-14-2008, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)