Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12)
#81
The question is, the way how Gon's legs are set up I was wondering how Gon should be able to move (I'd like to see how the kneejoints are constructed here), but then again I've seen more crazier mech designs that makes it look incapable for walking (valsion).

Looking back on another idea that I thought of earlier for this compo it was the selection of using this trio of rejects that never made it into the 1991 game Sonic the Hedgehog while coming up with an idea that can rival the plumber to make an entirely new character out of these three. This also gives me an idea to merge my current entry with this plan (as the SNES side of the goal I find was fufilled) to see I can make something out of it too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR PIXELART COMPO VOL. 1: STEAL THIS SPRITE (8/5 - 8/12) - by Gaia - 08-07-2012, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)