Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I am, yes. And I could try talking to them about it, but what worries me is I had few options for classes as-is (Never got around to the SAT/ACT, so I had to take Accuplacer tests but only had the time for one of them), and like I said, they're all fucking filled to the brim now. One of the ones I was in is actually fully closed off.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 08-06-2012, 05:46 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)