Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void
#1
Sooooo Original

So, Obviously I'm starting a stream, after I figure out XSplit.
I do stuff, from pixel art to drawings to trying to make chiptunes.
I occasionally play games and blah, blah, blah.

http://www.twitch.tv/shadowkami

I'll probably edit this description after I'm not tired.


Messages In This Thread
Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void - by Kami - 08-05-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void - by Kami - 08-19-2012, 02:27 PM
RE: Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void - by Kami - 08-19-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void - by Kami - 08-20-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void - by Kami - 08-20-2012, 07:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)