Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sup.
#6
@CBL: Yeah, I was there. It's kinda dead.
@Gaia: I was also there, but I didn't really stick around. Sorry to hear what happened to ACESpark recently though, that's gotta hurt.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes guys. I'll try not to balls it up too badly.


Messages In This Thread
Sup. - by Keiang - 08-04-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Sup. - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 08-04-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: Sup. - by Gaia - 08-04-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Sup. - by puggsoy - 08-05-2012, 05:13 AM
RE: Sup. - by Previous - 08-05-2012, 05:30 AM
RE: Sup. - by Keiang - 08-05-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Sup. - by Gaia - 08-05-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Sup. - by Keiang - 08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Sup. - by Gaia - 08-05-2012, 02:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)