Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

LP's place with sprites in it
#5
Quote:As for the blob guy, his left hand flicks up too much and also looks a bit too far back. Even armless characters (such as Rayman) have kinda invisible arms to keep everything looking right. His hat bounce also looks really forced at the moment.

I definitely see what you mean with the hand. Now that I look at it, it looks rather uncomfortable. I'll get to him after I touch up Narome.

Quote:Don't be put off, they're really not bad, and I believe you're skilled enough to get them looking really froody.

Thanks! I'll try my best.

Quote:For now I'd get the base sprite sorted out before trying to animate anything, as it could save you a lot of time.

Will do.
[Image: potential2nddraft.gif]
Here is a roughly drawn update. Am I understanding your advice? I moved his green arm back a bit, like you said.
Hopefully that looks a little more fightingish. I left his human arm for now because while you said it looks wrong,
I'm unsure of how to fix it. The tentacles(actually called punctors) are in a slightly more battle ready pose now,
too.

Does this look any better? I'd like to know before doing the shading and clean up work.


Messages In This Thread
LP's place with sprites in it - by LunchPolice - 08-04-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Goemar - 08-04-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by LunchPolice - 08-04-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Previous - 09-30-2012, 04:10 AM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Keiang - 09-30-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Previous - 10-01-2012, 04:59 AM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Frario - 10-01-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: LP's Fighting-Gameish Sprites - by Marth - 06-22-2013, 11:44 PM
my band - by LunchPolice - 07-10-2013, 05:55 AM
run man - by LunchPolice - 07-19-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: LP's place with sprites in it - by Quotient - 07-19-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: LP's place with sprites in it - by Gors - 10-01-2013, 06:01 AM
RE: LP's place with sprites in it - by Gors - 03-08-2014, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)