Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
#53
Mikeystar, Have you tried using the Clean Mem DLL, it eliminates unneeded data and helps improve the games speed.

I don't know what version this uses but GM 8.0 runs about 10 FPS faster than GM 8.1, and that's using optimalized scripting and coding, I minimalized coding for I project I was working on and I imported the data to GM 8.0 and made a couple minior changes and it ran at about 60 FPs most of the time, unlike being on GM 8.1 which it ran at about 45-50 FPS tops.

Hope this helps.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by Kami - 08-04-2012, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)