Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What game is this thread
#1
Curious about what game is what or what games are what or both? Please feel free to post here, thank you.

What game is this V

#1: It has bubbles in it

#2: A green dinosaurish looking individual says something like ''count the animals along with me 1 2 3 4 5 time to blow more bubbles''

#3: There are pigs in the game

#4: At the bottom right there is a star shaped yellow colored star

#5: There is another line said like ''The animal needs you to help them move your wand to pop the bubbles''

I am not sure what game this is but I saw it today at a library and I wanted to buy it for myself if I can.


Messages In This Thread
What game is this thread - by ZeldaClassicEXPERT - 08-03-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: What game is this thread - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: What game is this thread - by Previous - 08-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)