Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Day of the Tentacle
#2
Awesome! I've heard nothing but good things about this game... and all the LucasFilms games. The only one I've played, unfortunately is the first Monkey Island, and I was too young to really get it.


Messages In This Thread
Day of the Tentacle - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Ton - 08-03-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Ton - 08-03-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Dazz - 08-03-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Goemar - 08-03-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Day of the Tentacle - by Dazz - 08-03-2012, 12:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)