Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2
Hey, I'm new here. Love the work you're doing, will try and figure out how to contribute eventually. In the meantime... I just downloaded the original BW1 animations (clowcard's ones on DA here) and I noticed some of the Unown sprites are missing - specifically S, T and U. Does anyone have replacements?

I also noticed most of them are set about twice as fast as they should be. Is there another source for the GIFs at the correct speed?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokémon Black and White Animation Ripping Project 2 - by DisgruntledGoat - 08-01-2012, 06:10 PM
[split] - by Ploaj - 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Ploaj's Submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 12-27-2012, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)