08-01-2012, 03:20 PM
(07-27-2012, 01:23 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Haha, yes. I think Mr. C got his name from that guy, so that's what I think of whenever I see his submissions.
You're right! Well, sorta. Back in middle school, I doodled what looked like a mashup of Homestar and Cardgage (the guy in my credit tag), and named him Mr. Cradgage.
So, anyway, I have much textures to give you! Let's see them, shall we?
First up, we have some NPCs from Banjo-Tooie. That's always a treat. Next up is a ton of characters from Conker's Bad Fur Day! I'm going to include Conker's idle animation items with the items that show up for the context-sensitive buttons. Further down is Earthworm Jim fron EWJ 3D! Then, we have Pikachu from Pokemon Snap. Kinda suprised I didn't get him already. Then more NPCs from the Spider-Man game. Finally, I made the concious decision to rip textures from the infamous Superman 64. Let's just say that it lives up to its reputation...
![[Image: banjo-tooie.png]](http://textures-resource.com/other_systems/banjo-tooie/banjo-tooie.png)
NPCs
Playable Character
NPCs
![[Image: scaled.php?server=829&filename=conkerbfd...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg829/scaled.php?server=829&filename=conkerbfdcountbatulaico.png&res=landing)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=4&filename=conkerbfdco...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg4/scaled.php?server=4&filename=conkerbfdcountbatulabat.png&res=landing)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=443&filename=conkerbfd...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg443/scaled.php?server=443&filename=conkerbfdpaintpotnpaint.png&res=landing)
Enemies
![[Image: scaled.php?server=195&filename=conkerbfd...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg195/scaled.php?server=195&filename=conkerbfdgreatmightypoo.png&res=landing)
![[Image: scaled.php?server=607&filename=conkerbfd...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg607/scaled.php?server=607&filename=conkerbfdpantherkingico.png&res=landing)
Playable Character
![[Image: pokesnap.png]](http://textures-resource.com/other_systems/pokesnap/pokesnap.png)
Pokemon
![[Image: spiderman.png]](http://textures-resource.com/other_systems/spiderman/spiderman.png)
NPCs
![[Image: scaled.php?server=692&filename=spiderman...es=landing]](http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg692/scaled.php?server=692&filename=spidermanjjonahjamesoni.png&res=landing)
Enemies & Bosses
Playable Character

