Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial
#9
Theres beefed up version of the VBA:
Heres the link:http://zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/view/15

It doesn't require excess programs to rip the sprites since it has funtions added in where you can select groups of sprites or indivitual sprites and technically export them into a folder it makesfor the rom. And yes, I'm refering on how most GBA sprites are small groups of pieces stuck together.

I'll add a tutorial for this program when I have some free time.

I'll make another topic for the tut I'm going to add eventually(Once I make the tut, then I'll make a new topic)


Messages In This Thread
GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Belial - 05-23-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Ton - 05-23-2009, 11:18 PM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Maneko - 05-23-2009, 11:24 PM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Dazz - 05-24-2009, 03:03 AM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by ssprite05 - 07-19-2009, 03:25 PM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Belial - 12-23-2009, 02:39 PM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by gensym - 08-01-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by Kami - 08-01-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: GBA Sprite Ripping Tutorial - by gensym - 08-02-2012, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)