Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping sprites from IOS game
#6
Hope I'm not necroposting but it seems that there are no iOS sprite rippers. Only what you find within the games internal files (using whatever method you previously used).

Oh, and I had already taken a peek at FF2 iOS and the only sprites I found were the battle menu icons with a screwed up palette. I have no idea where the actual sprites are. :/


Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Dazz - 07-29-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Dazz - 07-29-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-29-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by canasniimehugh - 07-31-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by antega34 - 07-31-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: Ripping sprites from IOS game - by Garamonde - 07-31-2012, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)