Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
So it has came to a point where this project got somewhat stall. I enjoy all the work put into this so far, and I understand why some of you people are worried about it. There has been no programming progress for a long time afaik.

robo9, are you still interested in programming this? I'm asking you this as a friend, because I'm worried about you. If you can't do this for whatever reason, it's ok. You started the project, and it's your idea after all. If you still think you're fine, please respond asap.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 07-30-2012, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)