Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project
#47
(07-23-2012, 05:45 PM)Hoeloe Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 05:36 PM)Mikeystar Wrote: 20-40 FPS is what I normally get.

20-40 is a pretty ridiculous variation for running something on the same machine, and 40 is really quite low if your base is 60. I appreciate that you're trying to fix the problem, but it might be worth looking at some slightly lower-level stuff than you have previously, stuff like memory management; garbage collection, memory leakage and the like.

Maybe that's because I currently have an old computer that has .99 GB of RAM. If I had more RAM (And maybe a better graphics card) this wouldn't be a problem. I keep all my files as organized as I can to add to this.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario World: All-Star Edition: Team Fangame Project - by Mikeystar - 07-29-2012, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)