07-28-2012, 08:36 PM
I've aproximately got the landing gear from this:
[SPOILER]
But the design idea was changed in my mind. They're just ideas for me. My Landing Gear looks odd, I know, but as I've said, the images are just ideas. As for the Helicopter design...
The front part and most of the helicopter's body is this:
![[Image: helicopterN2_large.jpg]](http://www.pbso.org/images/helicopterN2_large.jpg)
Tail:
![[Image: 405a098006f85e8c1f891437f2b79fe3.jpg]](http://newspaper.li/static/405a098006f85e8c1f891437f2b79fe3.jpg)
I was looking for my another image ideas but I lost them from Google! Sorry.
Anyway, those are my references.
[/SPOILER]
PS: I'm making another Helicopter. I think it's a Tandem Rotor, but the idea can be changed.
[Mod Note] Please use spoiler tags for huge images next time.
[SPOILER]
![[Image: Bell429PairNW.jpg]](http://www.shephardmedia.com/static/images/article/Bell429PairNW.jpg)
But the design idea was changed in my mind. They're just ideas for me. My Landing Gear looks odd, I know, but as I've said, the images are just ideas. As for the Helicopter design...
The front part and most of the helicopter's body is this:
![[Image: helicopterN2_large.jpg]](http://www.pbso.org/images/helicopterN2_large.jpg)
Tail:
![[Image: 405a098006f85e8c1f891437f2b79fe3.jpg]](http://newspaper.li/static/405a098006f85e8c1f891437f2b79fe3.jpg)
I was looking for my another image ideas but I lost them from Google! Sorry.
Anyway, those are my references.
[/SPOILER]
PS: I'm making another Helicopter. I think it's a Tandem Rotor, but the idea can be changed.
[Mod Note] Please use spoiler tags for huge images next time.

