Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips
#1
New:
Here is Lazlo and Scout Master Lumpus!
(I'm not sure if this is all of Lazlos sprites
I'll update it when I find more sprites Smile)
Lumpus:
[Image: scoutmstrdt7.png] Image Hosting

[Image: lumpusthmbde7.png] Image Hosting

Lazlo:
[Image: lazloca4.png] Image Hosting

[Image: lazlothumbpm0.png] Image Hosting

Old:
Here it is my first rip!
This is the Pictures and text from the main menu!
Enjoy

[Image: lazlotxtfg8.png] Image Hosting

[Image: lazlothumbtxtvf8.png] Image Hosting


Messages In This Thread
Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips - by Yucky - 05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
RE: Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips - by Dazz - 05-31-2008, 07:16 AM
RE: Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips - by Yucky - 06-01-2008, 03:16 AM
RE: Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips - by Yucky - 06-01-2008, 05:30 AM
RE: Camp Lazlo Leaky Lake Games Rips - by Rakia - 06-01-2008, 05:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)