Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1+2
#9
I'm reconsidering how I'm ripping these. Doing sheets for the individual Character Units is no problem as there are less than the actual numbers of characters to do (only a fraction of them have field sprites, well for the first game, haven't checked the second) and those should be no problem. However I'm going to the divide the other stuff into Class-type sheets, so that instead of the giant sheets (like the Busts sheet), all of the required graphics (Battle Sprites, Order Portraits, Icons, Status Portrait, and the Busts) will be split up into various class sheets (Megami, Deity, Fallen, etc.). It'll also help in that only focusing with a specific class (which can range from 4 to 8 entries), will get sheets done quicker.

Like this:
[Image: devsurv__megami__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__deity__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__vile__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__snake__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__dragon__icon.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1+2 - by Deathbringer - 07-28-2012, 09:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)