Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(07-27-2012, 07:29 PM)Shinbs Wrote: Lol,lots of comments on that silly remark.
Just making it clear that I mentioned CBL as a joke.Y'know..Blue Luigi..so Green Geno is just as fair in a way,but I meant that as a joke.
I have lots of respect for Crappy,and it wasn't meant to come off as insulting,in case anybody felt that way.

i'm pretty sure nobody took your comment as insulting, don't worry.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 07-27-2012, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)