Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DarkStalkers
#1
Said I was getting back into sprite ripping a few days ago and thus here we are...

[Image: lordraptoricon.png]

I know I'm missing some hit sprites (being set on fire, electric, transformed) but it'll be a LONG time before I get them (just how I'm working through the game at the moment) so I'll send an updated sheet with those at some point in the future.


Messages In This Thread
DarkStalkers - by Goemar - 07-27-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Garamonde - 07-27-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Ton - 07-27-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Goemar - 07-27-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Ton - 07-27-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Goemar - 07-29-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: DarkStalkers - by Garamonde - 07-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)