Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm just a Person...a (tSR July 27, 2012)
#1
With the recent release of Persona 4 Arena, I took it upon myself to try and rip the sprites from it. The CG cutscenes are giving me a bit of grief due to their size, but I've managed to get the characters and portraits so far! As well as the Personas!

I'm sure this will make those loyal Persona fans happy boys and girls, and I'm sure that even if you're not a fan of the series, you'll appreciate these too! They are some gorgeous HD fighter sprites, and they certainly deserve a little bit of a gander.

It sure is sunny... I think I might go for a little wander around the park...

[Image: ZHzR3.gif]


Messages In This Thread
I'm just a Person...a (tSR July 27, 2012) - by Dazz - 07-27-2012, 06:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)